12.24.2013

Cabo San Lucas | Part 2

I've decided I'm taking a little break today from Christmas crafts. Instead, I'm going back to paradise! Time for more pictures from Cabo =] One of the days during our vacation we took a boat out to the famous arch. It was pretty awesome! I could not get enough and want to go back a.s.a.p! These are some of the things we saw along the way.

This slice of heaven here is Lovers Beach
And here it is, The Arch =]

Another really great part about our trip was all the friends we made. It made our trip that much better. Here is the "Gang" having fun at Cabo Wabo =]! Please excuse my dry hair and my inability to take pictures like a normal person =]=]=] Also, thank you Vanessa for the pictures!


Happy Christmas Eve Darlings. Hope you have an amazing time with family and friends and I'll see you right back here tomorrow with yet another Christmas craft!

Happy Tuesday Dolls!

1 comment: