10.08.2013

Handmade | Felt Animals

I've been wanting to make some felt animals for a while now. I have some felt, which I need to get rid of before we move. Ahh moving, packing, flying...my favorite! So what better project to use it on?! Now, I haven't actually made anything yet, but I have done a fair amount of looking. These cuties are my inspiration for what I want my creature to look like.

top to bottom 1/2/3/4
All of these, strangely enough because I wasn't trying, ended up being a collection of my favorite animals. Elephants, giraffes,
flying pigs, and narwhals...yes, that's right, narwhals are awesome. Watch this if you need proof =]

Have a Happy Tuesday Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. eeee! these are so precious...can't wait to see with you come up with!!! narwahls ARE awesome. don't even have to click the link. already know what's there...BYEEEE BUDDYYYYYY! ;)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I love that video haha just watched it again!

      Delete