9.06.2013

High Five For Friday // 2.0

Morning dolls! Because I'm pretty sure no guy reads my blog, with that being said if you are a guy and reading this right now..."Hi, Brian!" =]=]=]


1. This past Wednesday it was one of my grandma's 71st birthday! She is the best and I love her so much! This is a picture of her and grandpa on their wedding day. Fun fact, both of my grannies are named Mariya!

2. I scored this awesome cardigan for 50% off at my fave store in Peru, MCH.

3. On Thursday, Tanya and I had the best Nutella Lattes at KulCafe. Next week I'll be trying the Hot Nutella, yeah it's just what it sounds like, melted Nutella in a cup with some milk. OMG!

4. I'm not gonna lie, I've been wanting a tiny-bean-bag-eye-pillow since I started yoga again. So this week I made a few  =]

5. I miss my dogs so much, it's already been two months since they have been at my parents and I have been back in Peru...boo and I can't wait to go home!

This week I'm linking up with:

Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth
and
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife

Happy Friday Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Friday Favorites! Love that cardigan. Super cute, great find. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariya, your blog caught my eye and I enjoy reading along, so I nominated you for a Liebster Award, which is just a fun way to connect with other bloggers and answer questions to get to know one another. If you’re interested, check out my post:
    http://sea-bella.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete