9.09.2013

DIY // Wedding Programs

Let's talk wedding programs. Those, along with invitation and other wedding stationary, can cost a pretty penny if you have someone design and print them for you. However, if you have some time on your hands and are a tiny bit tech savvy, you can do them yourself.


These pretties were designed by me and printed at Office Depot [on some very pretty gold, iridescent paper, which is sold there]. I paid about $9 for paper and printing together and got 100 programs out of it. I got the inspiration from this image, which unfortunately only leads to a .jpg and nothing more.

I made my programs in CS5 and used parts of vintage images I found on The Graphics Fairy. This lady is awesome for many reasons, but mostly because all her images are FREE! "Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Cheap =]!" HAHAHA Anyway, I liked some specific aspects of the inspiration image and those I recreated as close as I could. Others just had to be different out of necessity, then I filled in our names and info. All in all it took me a day, and a few glasses of wine, to get it all just right.

The back of the programs has the names of our parents and the bridal party + the ushers. You can check that out here, it's between the invitation and the rsvp card.



I'm working on an editable .psd file to share with you and it will be up soon!

Happy Monday Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment