8.16.2013

Freebie Friday // I Do Labels

You know those "I Do" stickers girls put on the bottom of their wedding shoes and take super cute pictures? I really wanted to do it, but I was going to wear flats at our wedding and it wasn't going to happen. So I did what I always do, I made my own! I used my trusty paper punch to cut out the stickers and look how cute it turned out!


If you are on the hunt for some similar labels you are in luck my darling! I made some, in different colors, to share with you. All you will need is my template, a full sheet label paper, a paper punch of your choice, and some shoes to stick them on! Now I've made them in different sizes as well so you can customize them to fit your needs.

Download PINK I DO

Download PURPLE I DO

Download MINT I DO

Download YELLOW I DO

Happy Friday Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment