8.13.2013

banners | cakes | pies

  Let's talk cake toppers. There are many to choose from and they can get very creative. So, how do you pick one? I couldn't make up my mind so I decided to make my own. For our wedding we had cake and pies! I wanted a "topper" for each one so, again, I turned to pinterest for help. I found a freebie banner over at confetti sunshine and it was just what I needed.

I printed these bad boys on full sheet label paper and then backed them up with a shimmery gold 30lb paper. This way they would have some weight to them and be pretty from the back as well. I also used thread and wooden bamboo skewers. Easiest Project ever =]

the Bourbon Butterscotch
the Blue Hawaiian

 the Mexican Chocolate Mousse

We got the pies at A La Mode Pies and the cake was made by Kelli's Creations they were both amazing! The flowers on the cake [and everywhere else] came from Flower Lab.





It was all very beautiful and tasty! I want some pie now!!! Pictures were taken by Arlene Chambers Photography.

Happy Tasty Tuesday Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment