3.07.2014

Spinach | Mango | Ginger Smoothie with Vanilla Protein



So, there's a bridesmaid dress I need to look fab in this May. I'm doing all I can with hot yoga and eating better, but I have to say my favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Every morning I have myself a smoothie and I'm ready for the day. This one is the bomb.com!!! It is so smooth and creamy and fresh and just WOW! Protein and fiber packed, and very filling.

Spinach | Mango | Ginger Smoothie with Vanilla Protein
makes about four 8oz cups @ 75cals per cup

4 cups spinach
1 cup mango [frozen or fresh]
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/3 cup water
1" piece ginger [peeled]
1 scoop vanilla protein
1-2 tsp flax seeds

Add all ingredients to a blender and BLEND, not pulse, for 2-3 minutes. It comes out creamy and amazing! Make it.

Happy Friday Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment