8.08.2013

peanut butter | chocolate chip | cookies // flourless


These are the best cookies I've ever had, EVER! I made them for the first time last week and I've been craving them ever since I ate the last one...Naturally I had to make more and this time I wanted to share this goodness with you guys =]

 
 

These are amazing and they are for sure better for you than any other cookies! I just ate 3 while writing this ha ha.


I found these over at CupcakesOMG! and you should check this lady out, she's pretty awesome!


peanut butter | chocolate chip | cookies // flourless
makes about a dozen regular size cookies
[I made them a bit smaller and ended up with 16]
adapted from CupcakesOMG!

1 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips

[I used 1/2 of a Ritter Sport bar // Dark Whole Hazelnuts]

  •  Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil of choice and/or grease it. I did both, overkill I know.
  • Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together [hold off on the c.chips for now]. When combined, mix in the chocolate chips.
  • Using a cookie scoop or just a tablespoon, drop batter on to cookie sheet, this batter is stickier than normal cookie batter, but just go with it.
  • Bake for 8-10 minutes [I had to turn them half way through, so they brown evenly]. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for another 10 minutes. This is important, because they need to set up and harden a bit.
  • After the 10 minutes have passed pour yourself a glass of milk and eat up! When they have cooled completely, if there's any left, store them in an airtight container.

Happy Thursday Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment