7.11.2013

Liebster Award!!!



Dolls and Dudes! A wonderful thing happened yesterday! I was contacted by this sweet girl named Rebecca, she is over at Ribcage Roses and from the UK, with a fun project! She nominated me for the Liebster Award, yay right?!

Here are, in her own words, the explanation of what it is and the rules:
 

"The Liebster Award is a way to give new and upcoming blogs attention and are a great way to get to know other bloggers. The rules are:
  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you*
  • Pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated
  • Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Notify your nominees"

Thank you Rebecca for nominating me! Challenge accepted! Here are my answers to the questions:


1. Who is your favourite Disney villain?
Hmm...villains are really not my favorite, but I have to say I really enjoyed Jafar's parrot, Iago, from Aladdin. He was a hoot!


2. Do you have a 'style icon'/if yes, who?
My style guru is J @ J's Everyday Fashion

3. What are the best and the worst parts of running a blog?
The best part is sharing my creations with people and the worst is making sure I post on a regular basis =].


4.
Whats your biggest fear?

I have to say failure...


5.
Why did you choose your blog's name?

I chose my blogs name, because I would always procrastinate on the "important" things I have to do, and do crafts instead. Cheating on real life with fun life.


6.
Which country/city/place would you most like to visit?

Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam, Germany.


7.
  What is one thing you really want to do this summer?
Oh, that one I did. I married the love of my life!

8.
  Flats or heels?

Flats for sure.


9.
  What are your favourite movies?

Elizabethtown, Pride and Prejudice (the one w/ Keira Knightley), Pineapple Express.


10.
  What are your plans for the summer?
Blogging, eating, being happy!


11.
  What is your favourite thing to write about on your blog?
Inspiration

My Questions!

1. What is your go to item of clothing on a cold day?
2. Cream and sugar, or black?
3. Favorite Disney Princess?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. How do you feel about maxi dresses?

6. Favorite TV show?
7. If I gave you $1000 what would you do with it?
8. Favorite season and why?
9. What are your hopes for your blog?
10.Words you live by?
11.Favorite book?

My Nominees!

1. porcelain peach

2. allison leighann
3. makeup with tea

4. bluchiffon
5. bliss and birds
6. making little adventures 
7. the albrechts blog
8. the make up mouse 
9. love u madly
10.the northern doll
11.serendipitous whimsicality

No comments:

Post a Comment