7.30.2013

Inca Market finds

Brian had the last few days off so we spent them going to the movies [ I heart Wolverine ], eating, and walking around Inca Market. Which you can probably guess is the local touristy, chachki selling place.


I have a few favorite shops there and these are the things I always check out and marvel while there =]





I l.o.v.e these mirrors! I've bought a few of the smaller ones, but I really want a big one. The paintings, too, are amazing. There a many small painting stores, they all have mostly the same stuff in them, but I particularly like the town/market scene ones.



I leave you with these guys, aren't they cool?! I love llamas =] I might have to do a post on llamas and my obsession with them soon =] =] =]!

Happy Tuesday Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment