7.18.2013

home jewelry


The one thing I really miss about being home is collecting pretties for our home and displaying them around the house. But oh boy do I search the web and drool over home accessories.
                                                                               you can find the original images @ www.restorationhardware.com

This week's objects of desire come to you from the Restoration Hardware's online catalog. I really enjoy their busts, urns, and finials collections. I find them gorgeous, classic, and also very melancholy.

Growing up I remember my parents had a small bust of Napoleon, which sat on a bookshelf in our living room. Naturally I now need a bust in my life =]!
                                                      you can find the original images @ www.restorationhardware.com

I'm also really liking all the paddles they have featured. I've seen some like these on pinterest and I'm wondering if I can recreate them on the cheap...

Lastly this awesome coral display! I don't know if I would go as far as buying one, but I love the soft white against the charcoal background.

And go on, leave me a comment. How do you dress up your home? Where do YOU find inspiration?

Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment