7.24.2013

address labels and freebies!

 I love printable freebies!!! Nothing better than creative folk sharing their art with the rest of us. I gave it a go here, with the address labels I made for our wedding invitations!


We sent an invitation to the White House. Who knows, they could've showed up...haha. Well they didn't, but we did get a sweet card from them =] I'll share it with you tomorrow, so stay tuned!

 




I had so much fun making these and sending them out to friends and family. Now I'm sharing it with you.

All you need to do is right click on the picture below, save as, and then print on a 8.5" X 11" full sheet label paper. This is the kind I used, matte not glossy especially if you will be hand writing the addresses. You can also plug this in Photoshop and type them in. Go here to download the PDF template.

Happy Wednesday Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Which labels did you use? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete