9.20.2013

High Five For Friday!!!

My favorite day is here again!!! Today is specifically exciting, because I'm going wine tasting with Tanya and her friend Miranda, who is visiting from Canada! This is my first visit to a Peruvian winery, so let's hope for the best hahaha! Fingers crossed, kay!?


1. New Girl season two is on Netflix and I've been watching back to back episodes like a crazy person! She's got some hot hair, wish my bangs were that cool.

2. Over the weekend we went out for brunch with a few friends and guess what? There was a chocolate fountain!!! OMG!!! I dipped everything I could in it and then had some more stuff...It was epic!

3. While on my usual wander with Jules, to lunch, I found this gem. You guys, I'm in love with this coat!!! It's alpaca and all hand stitched detail...and it's just under $500, yeah! That's not happening.

4. On the up side I made some mini apple pies, super amazing! Watch out for the recipe next week, they're pretty healthy too! Well pretty healthy for pie.

5. Last but not least...HOT NUTELLA! Brian wanted to have it too, after I kept talking about it last week. So we went. Best hot, liquid yumminess ever! They know how to make you fat in Peru, land of carbs and chocolate =]

On an even more personal note, I don't always just talk about food and clothes. I promise. I just haven't done much lately =]

This week I'm linking up with these lovely ladies:
Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Darci @ the good life blog

Happy Friday Friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mariya, thanks so much for following my blog and your dogs are so adorable. This was such a nice post and I LOVE coffee and I never had it with Nutella in it, sound so delicious. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to watch new girl and have not done it yet! I will have to catch up on netflix!
    Thanks for linking up today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, I love your High Five Friday! and what's up with Zooey always having the best hair...ugh, if only I had lucious long hair like her! And hot nutella? yes, please.

    Following you through Bloglovin' from the Blogger's Digest :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, I'm following you right back!

      Delete