9.13.2013

High Five For Friday!

Once again it's Friday! YAY! Here is a little recap of my week =]


1. Last Friday was kinda wonderful, I had lunch with Jules and Tanya at my fave restaurant in Lima, Saqra. I had my usual, grilled octopus causa. Here is a recipe for a more traditional one.

2. On one of my wandering trips, ok I was really going to the grocery store, I found this gem. how cute is this little old car? Does it look like a Mini Cooper to you? I think so too =]!

3. Also on Friday, after the lovely lunch with the girls, we went shopping. Shocking, I know. I managed to score this awesome Mariners shirt, this is all happening in Peru that's why it's so exciting.

4. The sun has finally come out and I hope it stays awhile. Check out the view from our balcony! We don't have it too bad, do we? =]

5. During the above mentioned shopping trip, I also got this necklace on sale for 50% off! I did end up changing the chain it was on with a silver one I had, because most other metals give me trouble.

Well that's it! My week in a nutshell. I did also pull a muscle in my butt on Wednesday during yoga, now I walk a bit funny, but I'm not sure what the picture to describe that would be, hehehe.

This week I'm linking up with

Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Darci @ the good life blog

Happy Friday Friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! Stopping by from H54F, have a fabulous weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so cute!
    Thanks for linking up today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete